Friday, July 22, 2016

Reflecting the Goddess







Journal Notes:
All women are a reflection, 
a mirror of the Goddess. 

Remember, you are the Universe figuring itself out. 
So, of course you are identical to the female aspect of divinity.
— Robin Rumi


I know myself to be ONE with the GODDESS.
Yet, it both frightens and empowers me to think that I AM the Universe figuring itself out. How terrifying this enormity of responsibility!  How wonderful this infinite and vastly creative, unknown realm of possibility...  
I know this unfathomable thought to be true; the way my thoughts and divine inspiration weave together creating this unspeakably beautiful fabric of life. The way I dance with energy and move between the veils... And the way I catch fleeting glimpses of unimaginable radiance amid the most mundane acts of being ... 
The mirror is revealed: How like the Moon there is hidden, a side of myself I have never fully seen, nor truly know, and even so, I intuitively and profoundly do as I effortlessly radiate its inner light! 
When I embody the Goddess, I feel Her presence. I hear Her words of wisdom so clearly. In these moments I am stronger, wiser, and more graceful communing with the energies surrounding me. 
Other times, when I am heavy in my woman soul; lost in the tangible softness of this flesh and blood and bone body, I may become overwhelmed. Feeling so weary and weak and fearful of the unknown, I ache with longing to be held in higher consciousness, in Truth and in LOVE. I wait to hear whispered words that would comfort and allow me to rest in the timelessness of peaceful space. I also wait for inner guidance to show me vistas beyond my knowing.
These dual aspects of my essence constantly breathe me in, and breath me out... Entering and letting go of consciousness - I forever keep rhythm with Her cosmic heartbeat. 
There is a sacredness in the most ordinary things when I realize how interwoven and entangled, how forever whole and ONE I am with She Who Is All Things. She is both the womb and the tomb... She is the Source of constant change, revitalization, regrowth, renewal and rebirth. She is the holy cycle of life, death, rest and rebirth; and so am I. 
Her wisdom bids me to follow the sacred flow. To let go and allow Her essence to radiate in me. To be as the moon basking in Her light for a time, and then, for a time glowing as if lit from within.
In moments of clarity and certain knowing, I am profoundly grateful to be alive; to be walking this path of beauty with the Goddess whom I mirror in all ways.

Aren't you? 

Key Suggestion:
Reflect upon the ways in which you mirror the Goddess, and with sacred intentions consider how powerful, beautiful, wise and wonderful you truly are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thoughts and insight.