Saturday, July 9, 2016

Empowering the Goddess Within....


I awaken the Goddess 

Ophelia by John William Waterhouse (1889)
when I acknowledge the divine within myself.


I honor the Goddess

Circe Invidiosa by John William Waterhouse (1892)
when I explore Her wisdom and ancient mysteries. 


I nurture the Goddess

Ophelia by John William Waterhouse (1894)
when I pamper, care and stand up for my self.


I heal the Goddess

The Mystic Wood by John William Waterhouse 
when I remember Her body is sacred.


I celebrate the Goddess 

Lamia [by the pond] by John William Waterhouse (1909)
when I honor my beauty, grace and power.



May we all empower the Goddess within ourselves.

May we awaken Her essence.
May we honor Her wisdom.
May we nurture Her dreams.
May we heal Her wounds.
May we celebrate Her presence. 



Namaste
The Goddess within me 
awakens, honors, nurtures, heals and celebrates 
the Goddess within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, thoughts and insight.